13 Aberglasslyn Lane, Aberglasslyn
SOLD Offers over $990,000
Escape to the Country
Quality acreages this close to town rarely come onto the market with this one-of-a-kind 18.5 acre lifestyle property combining country charm with the convenience of city living.
Ideally located on the picturesque Hunter River the property is suited to hobby farming or as a lifestyle retreat. The impressive 40sq, four-bedroom home sits nestled on high ground overlooking lush, fertile paddocks just minutes to local supermarkets, shopping centres, schools, sporting fields and Maitland Hospital.
The suburb of Aberglasslyn is a short drive to the new Hunter Expressway, Hunter Valley's famous vineyards and less than an hour to Newcastle with its iconic surf beaches. This property is sure to gain the attention of both local and out of area buyers.
- 18.5 acres (7.42 ha) on fertile, riverfront farmland.
- Ideal lifestyle property: hobby farm, horse-riding, kayaking, fishing, motor bikes and more.
- Impressive 40sq, four-bedroom modern home.
- Exquisite farm and hillside vistas from the kitchen and main living areas.
- King sized main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and hydrotherapy spa bath.
- All other bedrooms are double-size with ceiling fans and built-in robes.
- Large American Oak kitchen with granite benchtops and Italian appliances.
- Energy efficient construction, solar power and rain water storage tanks.
- Large laundry with walk-in linen, double sinks and ironing station.
- Ducted, zone controlled air conditioning.
- Combustion wood fireplaces for Winter comfort.
- Fully self-contained one-bedroom flat located on the South East boundary.
- Extensive gardens with local trees attracting an abundance of native birdlife.
- Double garage with automatic opening doors and internal access.
- Enclosed entertaining area capturing fresh country breezes.
- Large machinery shed with raised roof and room for four cars, boats, caravans, etc.
- Multiple fenced paddocks with stock yard.
- Town water, electricity and other town amenities.
- Suitable for livestock such as cattle, horses and alpacas or crops such as lucerne, vegetables, etc or a rural escape from city life with Kayaking and fishing on the riverfront making up the Northern boundary.
A truly unique property offering the chance to live the Australian dream. We welcome interest from Australian and International buyers alike.